Saturday, June 24, 2017

June 22.  Another train day but at least we could take our time getting to the train since we didn't pull out until about 10:30 AM.  We also did not have to change trains and went from Hamburg to Zurich on the same train.  We arrived in Zurich and it cost us 48 euros to get from the station to our hotel.






Marc and his family came down to the Hotel and we went to dinner close by.  It was good to see him, Livia, Jonah and Levi.  Levi is 7 mos old and quite inquisitive.  Jonah is becoming more independent and refers to the English language as "Harriet's Language".  I didn't know I had one all my own.
These pics are on my phone and I haven't figured out how to get them off so will have to add them at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

June 30 We woke up this morning to snow covered mountains and roofs.  After having the opportunity to walk around town we climbed ab...